Eun Young Han, Ph.D., DABR
Assistant Professor, Medical Physicist
Assistant Professor, Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Jan 2010 – present
Staff Medical Physicist, Berkshire Medical Center, Berkshire, MA, Jul 2007 – Dec 2009
Medical Physic Residency, Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Minnesota, Jul 2005 – Jun 2007
Ph.D. – University of Florida, Gainesville, FL., Medical Physics 2005
MS – Korea Academic Institutes of Science and Technology (KAIST), S. Korea, 2000, Nuclear Engineering
BS – Kyung Hee University, Kyung-Ki, S. Korea, 1998, Nuclear Engineering
- Absorbed Fraction Calculations using MCNP5 for Internal Photon and Electron Emitters in a Series of Voxelized Phantoms for Nuclear Medicine Patients
- Development of Nuclear Medicine Patient-to-Family Member Radionuclide TEDE Values using MCNPX
- Dose variation from Small Field SRS/SRT with add-on Micro-Multileaf Collimator due to Static Jaw Setting Changes
- Monte Carlo Simulation in the Collimator Design of a Small Animal Irradiator
- Development of Treatment Planning System using Beamnrc Monte Carlo code for the Small Animal Conformal Radiotherapy Device
- EunYoung Han. Design of a Plate Type Fuel Based-Low Power Medical Reactor for BNCT, MS Thesis 2000
- Siyong Kim, EunYoung Han, et al, Conceptual Source Design and Dosimetric Feasibility Study for Intravascular Treatment: A Proposal for Intensity Modulated Brachytherapy, J Korean Soc Ther Radiol Oncol 2003:21(2):158-166.
- Farfan EB, Han EY, Bolch WE, Huh CH, Huston TE, Bolch WE. A Revised Stylized Model of the Adult Extrathoracic and Thoracic Airways for Use with the ICRP-66 Human Respiratory Tract Model. Health Physics 86(4): 337-352; 2004.
- EunYoung Han, Wesley E. Bolch. Keith F. Eckerman. Revisions to the ORNL Series of Adult and Pediatric Computational Phantoms for Use with the MIRD Schema. Health Physics 90(4); 2006.
- EunYoung Han. Revised Series of Stylized Anthropometic Phantoms for Internal and External Radiation Dose Assessment, PhD thesis 2005.
- Lee C, Lee C, Han EY, Bolch WE., Consideration of the ICRP 2006 revised tissue weighting factors on age-dependent values of the effective dose for external photons. Phys Med Biol. 2007 Jan 7;52(1):41-58.
- Higgins P.D., Han E.Y., Evaluation of Surface and Superficial Dose for Head and Neck Treatments using Conventional or Intensity Modulated Techniques. Phys Med Biol. 2007 Feb 21; 52(4):1135-46.
- Yoich Watanabe, Eunyoung Han, Accuracy of automatic image registration by Gamma plan – a phantom study, Journal of Neurosurgery (2008)
- E Han, X Zhang, Y Yan, S Sharma, J Penagaricano, E Moros, P Corry, Static jaw collimation settings to minimize radiation dose to normal brain tissue during stereotactic radiosurgery. Med. Dos. April 2012 (in print).
- EunYoung Han, Choonsik Lee, Wesley E. Bolch. Development of Patient – to – Family Member Radionuclide S VALUES. RPO March 2012 (submitted).